Dear's 26th Birthday

Yeah... Dear birthday is approaching... I have date him on the saturday 15th Mar - pre celebrate. Brought dear to this Vincenzo Restaurant at



One Bangsar, Jalan Ara,Bangsar Baru,59100 Kuala Lumpur.Tel : 603-2287 1686



Not many people dining at the time we arrive. Since dear just finish his work quite late, he seems tired. We arrive about 7 plus - earlier than the reservation time. Once we step into the restaurant, the have shelves of wines...

Once we settle down, dear start ordering his favourite Spaghetti Bolognaise and for me... I can't remember exactly hehe... it is just a normal dinner and ends with tiramisu. The strawberry is sour... yeeeeeee


Nothing impressive to me. And to dear is just another meal with me... Initially I am upset but thinking of how much effort I put into celebrating his birthday... I didn't do much ssssssshhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: