Valentine's Night!

I almost can't remember when is my last romantic dinner with my dear. A few years ago??

But this year, dear brought me to this Le Bouchon French Restaurant at the corner of Changkat Bukit Bintang. It is a cosy cottagelike dining place. We enjoy the food and the house wine. We took the dinner set and we took almost 2 hours to finish the 3 course set meal...
The dish that I enjoy most is the Les Escargots De Bourgogne Aux Epinards - loosely translates to Burgundy Snails cooked in Creamy Spinach Sauce. I had the Les Escalopes De Magret Confit Sauce aux Pruneaux - Duck Magret Confit Escalopes served with Plum Sauce and the dessert vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and almond top.
I am surprise he brought me there. All I know is that his liking is more towards Italian food. Authentic French cuisine???
Meantime, I have to start planning for dear birthday. Hem...

No comments: