That's it?

Where should I begin? My intuition? I had a funny feeling when I went for lunch with dear family a week earlier. Dear's sis-in-law "V" didn't join us and I didn't see her. Maybe she is caught up with work which she told me earlier.
The news came shockingly when I am having lunch with my dear at Ipoh Old Town Last Saturday 22/03.


Dear family is planning to celebrate his birthday on that evening. Dear's phone rings, it is his 2nd brother. Dear's facial reaction worries me. After he ended the call, he ask me to think of an excuse to cancel off the celebration. Obviously I will ask why and who's that on the phone.

Dear: It's bro. Mummy and elder bro is having an arguement now at home.

Me: Huh... serious leh. The how come 2nd bro can call you?

Dear: That fella for sure "siam" to other place.

Me: By the way what is mummy yelling about?

Dear: Elder bro is seperating with "V". Not into divorce stage yet. She went back to her home for the past 2 week liao.

Me: Let me guess... "SAME CASE WITH DAD"

Dear: Yup. "Unfaithful"! Elder bro is with another woman.

Me: Well... No wonder mum is furious - for sure she will question on Zack (their 1yr+ son) status.

Dear: New generation victim! .......

Sigh.... DRAMATIC. This ponder me on my trust towards my dear. My head keeps on thinking - It is in their BLOOD!

And why it has to be during dear's birthday? Last year I bump into his dad with a woman at KLCC, this year round his elder bro case. But I am not sure how realiable is his 2nd bro news as to me their family really lack of communication & bonding.

No comments: