WeekenD HoliDay!

I am having my holiday for a weekend. I felt amazing. On Friday 14/09/2007 I went to JPJ to purchase my new toy registration number. WQM 9810 ... Didn't manage to purchase my favourite number 9990 though. SigH...As far as I concern the number adds up to 18 haha... Yeah I really need more money.


Meanwhile, on Saturday I went to University Nottingham, Semenyih for my MBA Enrollment. Phewww it is far and secluded area surrounding by forest... It feels like I am back to Cardiff again... For my lifestyle I will be bored to death if I am studying full time there but good experience.

My next stop - Le Meriden Hotel http://www.kl-hotels.com/meridien/ to have lunch with DouG's family and friends at the Japanese Restaurant - http://kl-studio.com/hilton_kl_05

Wonderful meal with wonderful people! YummY!

After went back to dear's house and play with Zach for a while, we zoom to Mid Valley intends to do a little shopping ... but end up with nothing much for myself. Went back home and TESCO... grocery shopping with bro and dear.

SundaY... busy busy day. Early morning kiss my dear to wake up for his haircut appointment at Hair Atelier - New haircut, Brand New Start for dear... Then dear bought me to One Utama to do more shopping as I have been nagging him I want to buy shoes... hehe :p. We ends up with more things than I expected... Anniversary RinG...

and at night I follow dear and family members to have our seafood dinner - Auntie's Birthday! Hem... Lobster Sashimi with the head is still alive...Eewww

No comments: