MBA - The University of Nottingham

Dreamz... I have always wanted to pursue MBA since I am young. I still remember when I was 5 years old, I told my dad
Me:"Daddy, I want to study in a prestige University"
Dad:"OK, you study SMART from now on and daddy will give you everything you need to make your wish come true"
Me:"Okie. Muack.." Zoom... went out and play

When I am 20 years old, on the telephone with my dad
Me:"Dy, I want to study in UK for my final year"
Dad:"OK, as long as you promise me to take care of yourself and don't play a fool there.Get the money from your mum."
Me:"Thanks Dy, that means a lot to me"

September 2003...
I flew to London and hop on a coach to Cardiff City, University of Wales (Alone) after they accepted me to study for my final year there. Spend almost RM 80,000 for a year inc. traveling to Europe - Italy, France ... and came back to Malaysia August 2004.


A year ago...
Me:"Dy, I am going to pursue my MBA"
Dad:"Go ahead dear, let daddy know if you need anything else"

I enrolled myself with The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for the MBA programme (part time) and today they post me the UNCONDITIONAL offer letter. Induction day is on 15th Sept 2007 at the main campus - Semenyih instead of the Chulan Tower. DREAM, DREAM, DREAM here I come and I really have to double even triple my energy in order to balance of my work and study... at least for another 1 year plus. (finger crossed)

No comments: