Boyfriend's GranDMother...

Yesterday, while I am busy at work, I recieved a message. I didn't bother to see as I continue finishing my work... dear called me up and telling me he is going home. WHY??? Eventually the message beep just now was send by dear to tell me his grandmother passed away! His grandmother has been continously enter and discharge from hospital since begining of the year suffering from breathing difficulty.

Went back to dear house after work and no sign of his mum. His mum came back quite late at night but what seems to bother me is after the whole day of "discussion" ends up no finalisation... (e.g. coffin, when grandmother is to be burried, when is the service...etc)

All I do is to pray for dear grandmother:

Merciful Father,
hear our prayers and comfort us;
renew our trust in your Son,
whom you raised from the dead;
strengthen our faith
that dear grandmother all who have died in the love of Christ
will share in his resurrection;
who lives and reigns with you,
now and for ever.

No comments: