Next LeveL...

For the past few weeks, things and people change... those that I can't afford to forget...

1. My New baby - Avanza delivery is delay... Dad is jumping on me..

2. My bond with my company ends on 31st October 2007. I've apply for a promotion but for other department rather than my own department now. I admit I love the job I am doing now, it is just the superior whereby I am kind of losing respect and hope for them... and guess what - after all this my superior "RESIGN" yup... she's leaving for a better offer in overseas. I remember once she told my teammate and me " I don't like the job I am doing now"! I totally get it and I wish all the best for her.

3. Applause for the team effort for my whole team... stronger and better than ever Especially our grievances a Guest Service Assistance finally promoted to Asst. Manager. She's a brilliant and hardworking girl.

4. I have move from my current room (sharing basis) to a studio type room a little bit far from my workplace (15 mins walk instead of 5 mins walk) and hell lot of shopping and cleaning. But I always remind myself buy what is necessary only... I think I am almost there. hehe...

5. My late Tan Sri past away and I have to be on duty (exempted on my birthday only).

6. Obviously my birthday on 25th October... I went out with my full team for steamboat. It very touching and unforgetful moments with them. With their supports I felt I am happier and complete compare to previous team that I am belong to. They even bought me a diamond pendant with the alphabet "J"... I really really really love it.

7. I am in the mid of Semester 1 for my MBA programme. There are lots more to study and focus especially my assignments. Oh I have a wonderfull class mate too... Some are from India, Soviet Union, Holland and lots more...

8. My capable teammate is seconded to help out for a retail shop. I am alone in the section... I will miss her... and shall wait for her return in two months time. Oh... the indirect manager will transfer out... good for him as in my opinion he is more sought of talker/ Lone ranger/ Hero rather than a team builder.

9. Dad sold my house for RM188,000 It is a good price but not what I am hoping for... till then most probably another round of swifting to newly acquired double storey house near by.

Well, I hope more good fortune to come and world peace

No comments: