CoNflicT

I believe I will spend some time once a while to review my life progress... Yesss... I don't want to die to regret this and that - very pessimistic. On the other hand, I just want my life to get better and people around me should be happier.

Emotional at a play: At certain point of time I know who I am. I am those who really appreciate progressive in life. And therefore when things slow down I tends to hit by "disappointment".
In another word, NO EYE SEE! It stucks in my head and it is personally towards my "N" years of relationship. Yup ... hit by that bug again and again. I would say it is me again. I do hope for advancement for all stages in my life. Greedy!!! I use to compare my work life vs family vs friends vs relationship vs personal attribute. It seems this Big "FIVE" remains priority in my life and I am happy with each of it except... Relationship.

Declaring an un satisfaction openly is not a good option isn't it hehe. It is not that major changes occur but in fact nothing happen that means Just There. Okay... no discussion, no argument, less communication, outing once in a blue moon and it is like so hard to drag to go some where else, family bonding... nope he is not a family person in my dictionary, and most importantly my affection towards our relationship fading. Huge problem???? No I am USE to it. Action to be taken? I believe that once your mind is fix pretty hard to change aren't you?

My worry: Do I have the time to play the game and Do I want it afterall. Other player/ substitute - they come and go breeze thru because I am so engaged with the current game. No referee, No time limit, No rules, Nothing... should be happy ... No challenge!

Well this is life afterall. Nothing is perfect but you just can sit down and wait things to happen. You make what you think should happen... CouragE!!!

No comments: